Cloud storage and file syncing at its finest
- Up to 5 GB of free storage
- Compatible with any mobile device
- Web accessible
- Automatic synchronization
- Supports any folder on your hard drive
- Allows sharing folders
- Does not indicate time remaining in synchronization
SugarSync is a desktop application that lets you share and store files across computers, mobile devices and even online.
Quite similar to Dropbox and 4shared, SugarSync lets you define the files you'd like to either share or store directly from your desktop. You can also make use of it online from a web-based control panel, which is a definite plus. To sweeten the deal even more, SugarSync also works on virtually any relatively new mobile device such as the iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile or Symbian platforms.
In addition, SugarSync allows you to choose which folders on your hard disk to sync up to other computers, mobile devices and your online account. It does so using easily identifiable icons over each file that's been successfully synchronized. Lastly, you can share folders with SugarSync quickly by simply providing the specific URL. The only real downside is figuring out how long each file will take to sync, since you're not actually told throughout the process.
You can give SugarSync a try for free with their starting package of 5GB. If you want more, you can upgrade to 30, 60, 100, 250 and even 500GB for a monthly or annual fee.
SugarSync is an easy-to-use tool for fire-sharing and storing across multiple computers, mobile devices and more.
- Add or share folders with one click. Want to add a folder to SugarSync? Just Cmd-click and choose Add to SugarSync. No dialog boxes necessary. Sharing a folder is quick and easy as well.